Your pet’s nutritional needs change with age, lifestyle and based on medical conditions. Add to that all the conflicting information about conventional pre-packed kibble, grain-free diets, raw and home-cooked feeding plans, and it can be confusing to choose the best option for feeding your animal companions.
We can help you take the guesswork out of choosing the best diet for your pet. It’s important to get the most up-to-date and accurate information, so we suggest you start with these helpful resources.
- Not sure how much to feed your dog or cat? These canine and feline feeding guidelines will give you a good reference point for feeding an appropriate amount of food to your pet.
- Do you read food labels? It’s a good idea to check out labels of pet food, to make sure you know what’s in the food your pets are getting.
- Have you heard negative things about certain ingredients? Find out why grain-free diets and soy in pet food are in the news.
- Want to transition your pet to a different food? Changing your pet’s food suddenly can cause stomach upset, so follow these easy guidelines for making a successful transition.
- Want to learn more about pet nutrition? One of our favorite sites is from the Clinical Nutrition Service at the Cummings Veterinary Medical Center at Tufts University.
Take advantage of these great benefits:
- 20% off your first order, a discount on AutoShip + FREE shipping!
- Easy online ordering, and your purchase ships right to your door. No more last-minute food runs for your pet!
- Get the best online pricing.
- Your food ships directly from Purina. No worries about third-party handling and whether the food is counterfeit or contaminated.
- Clients in our VetDirect program are first in line for deliveries and are immediately notified if there are any food or ingredient shortages that could impact their pet’s health.
Sign up today at VetDirect for online shopping convenience!